- May 2021
Donate to win: Pittsburgh small business raffle for India!
May 17, 2021
Hi friends! We're partnering with a host of amazing small brands to raise money for India. It's super simple — you donate to help Indian families impacted by COVID and we enter you into our incredible raffle.
Here's what you could win ($500+ value!):
- 8 boxes of Adda Veggie Indian Masala Blend
- “Blume All Year” — One Case of Blume Honey Water a Month for a Year (12 Months)
- A necklace & earring set from Turned Turquoise
- A $25 gift card & 1 dozen chocolate chip cookies from Gluten Free Goat
- Five one-year subscriptions to Table Magazine: one for the winner and four for friends they choose to receive the magazine
- A signature spice mix packet and a one hour virtual cooking lesson from Jalsa by Veda
- One handmade cutting board from Hanna Dausch
- One Millie’s Homemade Sundae Box*, Socks, Mug, Zip Pouch, Keychain
- One 40g jar of Ultra Matcha Mint Mate Matcha + $20 gift card to Mosaic Leaf
- One Chocolate & Coffee basket + a $25 gift card to Adda Coffee House / Adda Bazaar
How to enter:
- Make a donation to any charities linked at bit.ly/smallbiz4india for an entry. Every increment of $15 donated = 1 additional entry.
- Send a screenshot of your donation with your name and/or Instagram handle to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line INDIA RAFFLE: [your name]
- FREE Entry: Like, share and tag a friend on the Instagram post of a participating business for 1 entry
Funds to Direct Donations:
- Adda's GiveIndia Fundraiser
- GiveIndia Healthcare Fundraiser (info on allocation of funds)
- GiveIndia Food Distribution Fundraiser (info on allocation of funds)
- Regularly updated guide to Mutual Aid Fundraisers
Fine print: Raffle ends on May 31 11:59pm EST. Winner will be selected and announced within two business days. Donations must have been made on or after 12pm EST Friday, May 21.
*Some items must be picked up locally in Pittsburgh, non-local entrants understand some prize items may not be awarded if no comparable item can be shipped. This raffle is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram."