Golden Milk is possibly the most delicious thing ever, Spicewalla's is especially fire.
If you want to do more than just drink it, this is possibly the best Golden Milk recipe out there for all you turmeric lovers!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup neutral oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Spicewalla Golden Milk
- Add-ins of choice: we did 1 tsp chia seeds & a handful of slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all ingredients except for the oats
- Slowly add the oats into the mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto your lined baking sheet.
- Put in the oven, bake for 20 minutes.
- At 20 minutes, stir and respread the mixture.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, mixture should still look slightly wet.
- Let cool completely.
- Eat right away or put into an airtight container for later. Enjoy!
We love adding this mix to yogurt parfaits <3 We hope you love this mix as much as we do. Go check out our gifts for the home chef to find more awesome pantry items for you or your favorite cook!